Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!