Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2014, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of October 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!