ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.26 per share, or $2.52 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $1.17.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 28, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ManpowerGroup (MAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!