Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Declares $0.1025 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ: LOAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1025 per share, or $0.41 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment (CHMI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 10.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!