Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ: LOAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share, or $0.34 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!