Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-A) Resumes$0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE: LGF-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBK) Declares $0.15 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 2.1% Yield
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 250% to $0.35; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!