Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-A) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The dividend will be payable on August 9, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peoples Bancorp (PEBK) Declares $0.15 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- PCTEL (PCTI) Declares $0.055 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!