Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 27, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 25, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Guardian Capital Announces May 2021 Distributions for Guardian Capital ETFs
- AT&T's WarnerMedia And Discovery, Inc. Creating Standalone Company By Combining Operations To Form New Global Leader In Entertainment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!