Leju Holdings (LEJU) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 11% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Leju Holdings (NYSE: LEJU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leju Holdings (LEJU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- First Fmrs & Merchants Corp (FFMH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!