Leggett & Platt (LEG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.34; 2.8% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Annual Results
- Axiata, Telenor and Digi Sign Transaction Agreements for the Proposed Merger of Celcom and Digi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!