Leggett & Platt (LEG) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!