Leggett & Platt (LEG) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; Elects New Board Chairman
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
In addition, the Board of Directors elected R. Ted Enloe, III as Board Chair, effective January 1, 2016. Mr. Enloe has been a director of the company since 1969, and also currently serves on the boards of Silicon Laboratories and Live Nation. His professional background, education, previous senior-executive level positions, and wide-ranging experience combined with intimate knowledge of Leggett & Platt provide him an exceptional mix of familiarity and objectivity. Mr. Enloe will succeed David S. Haffner, whose retirement was previously announced.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tecogen (TGEN) Appoints Chief Financial Officer
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- MedAvail Holdings (MDVL) Announces CFO Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!