Leggett & Platt (LEG) Declares $.38 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 24, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 21, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36.4% to $0.15; 1.8% Yield
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!