Leggett & Platt, Inc. (LEG) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Leggett & Platt, Inc. (NYSE: LEG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 13, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Leggett & Platt, Inc. (LEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Best Stocks To Buy Other Than Meme Stocks? 5 Advertising Stocks To Watch
- Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) Acquires 10% of Universal Music Group for $4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!