Lancaster Colony Corp. (LANC) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lancaster Colony Corp. (NASDAQ: LANC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lancaster Colony Corp. (LANC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STAG Industrial (STAG) Declares $0.120833 Monthly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.011; 0.1% Yield