Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.235 per share, or $0.94 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lamb Weston (LW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 2% Yield
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 5.1% Yield
- Matador Resources (MTDR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.05; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!