Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries (NASDAQ: KLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.9% to $0.27; 6.5% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Cortland Bancorp (CLDB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 2.6% Yield