Koss Corp (KOSS) Swings to Q4 Loss; Will Not Declare Q1 Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Koss Corp (NASDAQ: KOSS) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.29), versus $0.62 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.19 million, versus $9.91 million reported last year.
The Company determined that based on the financial results, the Company would not declare a dividend for the quarter ending September 30, 2014. The Company will determine whether to declare and the amount of any future dividends on a quarter-by-quarter basis. The Company indicated this would be based upon its assessment of its financial condition and liquidity, including factors such as improvement in sales as a whole and in particular in the export markets, an increased generation of cash from operations, and the Company's earnings.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Koss Corp (KOSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- AerSale Corporation (ASLE) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
- Datadog (DDOG) Leaps After Beatings Q1 and Guidance Estimates, Sparking an Upgrade to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Earnings
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!