Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, or $0.75 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cogent Communication (CCOI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.805; 4.3% Yield
- CME Group (CME) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Global Ship Lease (GSL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!