Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 10, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 25, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 24, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kinross Gold (KGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $.22 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!