Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (NYSE: KW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 8, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 26, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Kennedy-Wilson Holdings (KW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!