Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.1091 Quarterly Class B Share Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1091 per Class B share, or $0.4364 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 19, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 10, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!