Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!