Johnson Outdoors, Inc. (JOUT) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Johnson Outdoors, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 24, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors, Inc. (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!