Jarden Corporation (JAH) Approves $0.0825 Per Share Quarterly Dividend - Annual Yield 1.13%
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.0825 per share of the Company's common stock, payable on July 30, 2010 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 1, 2010.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) statement on stress test results, to increase third quarter common stock dividend to $0.30 per share
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Declares $0.98 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!