Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jack Henry (NASDAQ: JKHY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, or $1.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
Its Board of Directors also increased the remaining .2 million share stock repurchase authorization by another 5.0 million shares, bringing the total current authorization to 5.2 million shares. In October of 2002, the Board of Directors approved the current buyback program which has been increased incrementally since that time as shares have been repurchased. The company will finance its share repurchases with available cash reserves or short-term borrowings on its existing credit facility. All transactions will be executed in accordance with regulatory and exchange guidelines. The share repurchase program does not include specific price targets or timetables and may be suspended at any time.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jack Henry (JKHY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International (PM) Announces New Three-Year Share Repurchase Program of up to $7 Billion, With Target Spending of $5 to $7 Billion
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reinstates, Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!