Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Armanino Foods (AMNF) Declares $0.0275 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!