Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend, 1.3% Yield; Announces New $2B Share Buyback Authorization
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
- DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Dropped 25% on Below Expected Q4 Guidance; Q3 EPS Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
Through September 30, 2018, ICE has repurchased nearly $1.1 billion of its common stock at an average price of $73.54 and it expects to exhaust the remaining $141 million of its current $1.2 billion authorization during the fourth quarter 2018. The new $2.0 billion authorization for share repurchases is effective January 1, 2019 with no end date.
ICE’s fourth quarter 2018 dividend is payable on December 31, 2018 to stockholders of record as of December 14, 2018. The ex-dividend date is December 13, 2018. Upon paying the fourth quarter dividend, ICE will have paid out approximately $556 million in dividends during 2018, a 17% increase versus 2017.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinseo (TSE) Announces $200M Share Buyback; Declares $0.32 Dividend
- Hasbro (HAS) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.76; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!