Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend, 1.2% Yield; Announces New $1.2B Share Buyback Authorization
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
Share Buyback Authorization
The new $1.2 billion authorization, effective January 1, 2018, represents a twenty percent increase from the company's previous repurchase authorization of $1 billion which it expects to exhaust by the end of 2017. Through October 31, 2017, ICE has repurchased $792 million of its common stock at an average price of $62.39.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Best Buy (BBY) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Dividend for 56th Straight Year With 6% Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!