Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $0.15 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Independence Holding (NYSE: IHC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 18, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 25, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independence Holding (IHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Malaga Financial Corporation (MLGF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Special Dividend
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- First Bank (FRBA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!