Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $0.045 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Independence Holding (NYSE: IHC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.045 per share, or $0.09 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independence Holding (IHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- FFW Corporation (FFWC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- South Jersey Industries (SJI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.31; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!