Independence Holding (IHC) Declares $0.035 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Independence Holding (NYSE: IHC) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.035 per share, or $0.07 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 2, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Independence Holding (IHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Dividend for 56th Straight Year With 6% Hike
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!