Hormel Foods (HRL) Declares $0.2450 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2450 per share, or $0.98 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- STAG Industrial (STAG) Declares $0.120833 Monthly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!