Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hooker Furniture (NASDAQ: HOFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hooker Furniture (HOFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.88; Approves $5B Buyback
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Declares $0.014641 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield