Home Depot (HD) Announces $20B Buyback, Declares $1.65 Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) said its board of directors also authorized a new $20 billion share repurchase program, replacing its previous authorization.
The company also declared a quarterly dividend of $1.65 per share, or $6.6 annualized. The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 2, 2021. The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.62; 3.1% Yield
- MetroCity Bankshares Inc. (MCBS) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!