Heritage Commerce (HTBK) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heritage Commerce (NASDAQ: HTBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Heritage Commerce (HTBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!