Helmerich & Payne (HP) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 7.7% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.71 per share, or $2.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of November 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Helmerich & Payne (HP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (ORBN) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!