Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- S&P 500 down slightly as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guaranty Federal Bancshares (NASDAQ: GFED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- The Very Good Food Company Starts to Produce Saleable Product at Newest Production Facility and Achieves New Production Target
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!