Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guaranty Federal Bancshares (NASDAQ: GFED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 4, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!