Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Guaranty Federal Bancshares (NASDAQ: GFED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!