Graco (GGG) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, or $0.75 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 4, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Graco (GGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Highway Holdings (HIHO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!