Globe Specialty Metals (GSM) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Globe Specialty Metals (NASDAQ: GSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 4, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Globe Specialty Metals (GSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McAfee Corp. (MCFE) Declares $4.50 Special Dividend; 16.1% Yield
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 7% Yield
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!