Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.023625 Monthly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Water Resources (NASDAQ: GWRS) declared a monthly dividend of $0.023625 per share, or $0.2835 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Global Water Resources (GWRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!