Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Glen Burnie Bancorp (NASDAQ: GLBZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 7, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 24, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 21, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Glen Burnie Bancorp (GLBZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman Corp (BFA) Declares $0.1885 Quarterly Dividend
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Declares $0.1675 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.2% to $0.47; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!