Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.32; 3.7% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (NASDAQ: FRAF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 3.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.31.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- JPMorgan (JPM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $1.00; 2.6% Yield
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!