First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on First Internet Bancorp (INBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 25M Share Buyback
- Bain Capital Specialty Finance (BCSF) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!