Ferroglobe plc (GSM) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ferroglobe plc (NASDAQ: GSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on August 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of August 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ferroglobe plc (GSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!