Fentura Financial, Inc. (FETM) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fentura Financial, Inc. (OTC: FETM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fentura Financial, Inc. (FETM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Gains on Raised Dividend, $60 Billion Buyback Plan
- Investar Holding (ISTR) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!