FFW Corporation (FFWC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Warns for Q2 But Stock Rallies After-Hours as Worst Case Avoided
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FFW Corporation (OTC: FFWC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FFW Corporation (FFWC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 250% to $0.35; 2.5% Yield
- Entegris (ENTG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 0.3% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.4% to $0.7275; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!