Essex Property Trust (ESS) Declares $1.75 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street retreats ahead of Fed minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil drops to 12-wk low on recession, COVID-19 worries
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.75 per share, or $7 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 14, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Essex Property Trust (ESS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Watsco (WSO) Declares $2.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!